The characteristics of waterproof polypropylene non-woven fabrics, why thin waterproof polypropylene non-woven fabrics can be waterproof, I believe that my friends have a lot of questions, let me tell you the reasons below, let’s take a look at the characteristics of waterproof polypropylene:
1, three-layer structure, surface enhancement
2. The core layer-the main waterproof layer uses linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) with a higher branch ratio (more macromolecular side chains), which has extensibility, impermeability, flexibility, puncture resistance, and low temperature resistance The performance is better.
3. The surface is polypropylene (polyester) non-woven fabric. Through the composite with the core layer, the insufficient linear expansion coefficient of polyethylene is solved. The surface roughness of the product is increased, the friction coefficient of the product is improved, and the bonding problem of the composite coil is solved, and cement bonding is realized.
It has strong impermeability, high tensile strength, good low temperature flexibility, low linear expansion coefficient, easy bonding, high friction coefficient, good stability, non-toxic, strong deformation adaptability, wide temperature range, long service life, etc. The comprehensive technical performance. Polyethylene and polypropylene (polypropylene) are chemically stable, resistant to corrosion, mildew, and ozone, while polypropylene has good mechanical properties.
1. Polymer waterproofing membrane belongs to the series of synthetic polymer waterproofing membranes. In addition to fully having all the advantages of synthetic polymer membranes, its most prominent feature lies in the network structure on its surface, which gives it its own Unique performance-cement bonding.
2. Because the polymer composite coil can be directly bonded with cement, it will not be affected by the moisture content of the base layer during the construction process, and it can be constructed as long as there is no clear water. This is not available in other waterproofing membranes.
3. Due to the rough surface of the polymer composite coil and the large friction coefficient, it can be directly buried in sand and has sufficient stability when applied in water conservancy projects.
4. Because the polymer composite coil can be directly bonded to the cement material during the solidification process, it can be directly designed in the structure of the cement material.